Friday, March 02, 2007

Keeping in touch

I haven't blogged for awhile so I thought I should get something up here. I did finish up with the e-session I was working on and got Jolene and Jason to sign a model release when they were here picking their photos. There were alot of good ones but I will just post a couple of my favorites. They are running away to get married and I am sure they will have a great time. I enjoyed our excursion and meeting the both of you as well as your canine companion :) I am so greatful for the wonderful weather that we had that day!!





I am currently working on retouching Jolene and Fred's wedding pics from the summer - they just came and picked their favorites the other day.
The Kids 'n' Us diabetic conference that I am helping to coordinate has kept me quite busy as well as meeting with some really wonderful couples who are getting married this year and next.

No comments: