Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town :)

On Saturday I had fun taking pics of kids sitting on Santa's knee. The TopCo Kids Christmas party went well and I got alot of great expressions from crying babes who didn't like the strange man in red to the kids who adored Santa and couldn't keep from hugging him.
I'm getting ready to do a shoot at Eastglen High School to help put together their school brochure. I'm sure it will be an interesting shoot - I'm glad I will have Omari with me to get these teens smiling :)

The wedding update:

Anne & Chito - Ready for Pick up
Jeannette & Rob - Prints in the Lab - still waiting on bragbooks from the printers
Heather & Travis - still waiting for your storybook from the printers
Teresa & Osman - In Progress

Holly & Ryan - waiting
Antonia & Kenton - waiting
Anita & Brad - waiting
Esther & Joel - waiting
Betty & Jeff - waiting

Thanks for your patience to all!! Slowly but surely the work is getting done and I'm close to back on track for due dates ;)

No comments: