Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In Memory of Madelyn

Yesterday I spent some time with a beautiful family that is going through a very difficult time. Their baby girl was about to become an angel and it was important to them to get a few family photos with her before she left. I was hoping they would have alot more time to spend with this sweetheart but today I got an email to let me know that she left us this morning. I feel very greatful that we had the opportunity to create some beautiful photos of her time with them. I love this one of her on her Daddy's arm.








I'm thankful to the NILMDTS organization for putting together this whole operation that helps families capture moments with these angels. If you know of anyone who may be going through a loss of a child please direct them to this website (http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/) which has a great support forum as well as has a list of photographers who will donate their talent to create memories for the family.

No comments: