Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rebecca & Mitch....

Last Saturday we attended the wedding of Rebecca & Mitch. They had a beautiful Ukranian ceremony at St. Nicholas Church here in Edmonton. It was a little windy and chilly out so we stayed at the church to do our family photos. After a few snacks we headed into the Neil Crawford center to do some more photos with the bridal party. I loved shooting with this couple cause not only were they very cute and sweet - they gave us a tonne of time to work with them. We had so much time that Omari and I actually finished all the ideas we had in mind! Luckily the weather held up and we had some great storm clouds to work with and the sun even peaked out from time to time that afternoon. The reception was at the Millwood golf course so of course we stopped and took a few photos of our couple around the lake in that area. With some time left to spare the bridal party headed over to one of their favorite hangouts - Tim Hortons and sure we did document that too. Finally it was time to head into the party. I love hearing all the tales about our couples - I always feel like some long lost family member when it is all said and done. Of course the food was great and the DJ did a good job keeping the party going....it seems that everyone had a great time.
Rebecca and Mitch I will see you soon to view your photos. Thank you for entrusting us with capturing your memories on this special day!! We had a ball with the both of you and we so appreciated all the willingness you had to try out all of our suggestions. I wish you soo much love (and tonnes of babies...LOL...had to throw that one in just to tease them... u had to be there to get it....) Oh yeah, there is a sneak peek slideshow here - Rebecca & Mitch's slideshow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it!!!!!
You did such an amazing job and Mitch & I couldn't be happier. :) Just by looking at the photos in the slide show, I know that you've captured the best moments of our day. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for being with us to share & capture our special day..also thank you for going out to buy more memory since we used all yours up..I feel bad!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :)