Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Final update for 2008

Wow are we really nearing the end of 08? Seems like the year just flew by! I am sorry to any anxious people who didn't get their orders in time for Christmas. I did try to accommodate everyone who let me know they were using their photos for gifts and I believe I satisfied all those. So a quick update on the retouching line-up....


Wedding line up:

Ready for pick up
-Jenine & Tim

At the lab:
-Georgina & Phonse

Currently working on:
-Destiny & Chris

Still awaiting their turn:
- Shauna & Dave
- Jaycee & Bradley
- Megan & Jordan
- Cassandra & Matthew
- Kirsten & Art
- Lisa & Kevin
- Nicole & Jeff
- Amberlee & Danan
- Cindy & David

Portrait/Online orders line up:

Ready for pickup...
-Carol
-Marsha
-Anne
-Wendy

working on...
-Amanda

Awaiting their turn
-Michelle
-Kimberly
-Peter

No comments: