Tuesday, July 17, 2007

E-session


I spent a couple hours with Brad and Anita this past Sunday. We had some fun walking throught the leg grounds, scouting out their church and Brad serinaded Anita in the River valley. We tried to get a good "family" pic with their cat and dog before we left the house, unfortunately the pets didn't want their pics done. I do love this shot of their puppy though. Anita wanted to make sure we got a few "fun" shots so they decided to roll down the hill at the Leg. I think the one below turned out quite cute, even though Brad was not into rolling (it makes him feel nauseous). I really enjoyed hanging out with these two - looking through their photos we got some great images for their engagment book. I look forward to shooting their wedding this fall.






Our garage sale went well and the boys happily sold a few of their toys. Now I just got to get the garage cleaned up again :)
Just FYI - we just booked wedding #84 the other day. Coming up on number 100 slowly but surely...who will be our lucky winner??

No comments: