Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Jamie & Mac


This past Saturday we had the privledge of spending the day with a beautiful, young couple and their families. Jamie and Mac were alot of fun to work with and I believe we obtained alot of great photos for them. We actually had taken soo many photos that part way through the reception I had to sit down and do some in-camera editing because we were running out of memory to work with (we carry 22 GB of memory!!). This family was the first to show me the "screeching-in" of the groom. It was fun to watch Mac go through the hoops his new family put before him and he happily kissed his bride after kissing the fish right on the lips. I wish Jamie and Mac a very happy future together. Thank you both for inviting us to share in your happiness for a day. I look forward to getting together with you to view your photos.


Of course I have made a small slideshow for friends and family to preview a few of my favorite photos from the event....check them out....Jamie and Mac's Slideshow....

1 comment:

Jamiebryann said...

Wow! Thank you guys so much for capturing the beauty of our day! We picked the right photgrapher! Can't wait to see you guys and look through more photos. We will call you this week!

Mac and Jamie