Friday, June 29, 2007

Angela & Greg

Yesterday I had the privledge to be included in a very small wedding ceremony. This couple broke my small wedding record of 8 present by having only the 2 of them involved. I enjoyed documenting the love they have for eachother and feel really honored to have been chosen to photograph them. What a cute couple they were and very open to doing a bunch of pictures at West Edmonton Mall where they were married. It was alot of fun tromping around finding new ideas and listening to what interested them. Next we went and explored the Muttart Conservatory grounds. We were able to get some fabulous photos there. Angela and Greg were in town so they decided to come in and choose their photos today. Yeah they are quick! I got the slideshow made up before they arrived so they got their peak already, but as I promised I also am adding it online for friends and family to check out. Hope you enjoy it.



Tonight I meet with Thalat and Alasdair to choose their photos. Tomorrow we are off to another wedding. Praying for some nice weather!!

No comments: