Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thalat & Alasdair...


This past weekend we had the opportunity to join a wonderful couple celebrating their love in a ceremony at the Hotel MacDonald. It was an off and on rainy day but we ended up with decent weather for our photos. It was an emotional ceremony with alot of happy tears, even the J.P. had a few :) Thalat looked amazing in her dress trimmed with red and Aladair was very dapper in his kilt. It was a bit chilly when we went outside at first but after we got going with our pictures it seemed to warm up a bit. I love a bunch of their photos, they are such a cute couple. It was at the last minute that Thalat decided she would brave laying on the piano and to my surprise when I asked Alasdair to sit down to pretend to play - he didn't need to pretend at all! He played us a great little piece while we snapped away, with some great results. We are honored to be involved in such a blessed affair, thank you for including us.



There is an additional Sneak Peak slideshow available if you would like to see some more of the wedding....Thalat and Alasdair's Slideshow....


My close friends all know that I have a horrible memory for names. Embarrassingly enough there are many times that I forget the names of the couple that we are shooting - with Thalat though I memorized a wrong pronounciation so when I was corrected I still didn't get it right cause I had spent so much time memorizing it wrong! After a bunch of appologizing I gave up and tried to get around the first names. So sorry in advance to anyone else I may do this to, I am forwarning you here. I do love each and everyone one of you but I even get my long time friends names wrong or forgotten too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Trina!