Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Teresa & Murray

Saturday we had a great time with a couple that we met awhile ago. Teresa and Murray are best friends with Paul and Charlene (pictured to the left)- we photographed Paul and Charlene's wedding awhile ago. It was neat to spend time with the whole group for a second time :) The funniest part of the day, in my opinion, was when Murray and Teresa knelt down at the alter. Unbeknownst to Murray, his groomsmen had written a message on the bottom of his shoes. The audience was great because they giggled just a little over it and it didn't even tip the couple off at all. You'll have to view the slideshow to see the pics. Teresa and Murray were married at the same beautiful church just off Whyte ave and we went to the Muttart grounds for their "formals". We found a car show going on when we arrived and decided to ask if we could get a few pictures incorporating the cars and the owners were happy to oblige us. The boys in the party were very happy to have this little distraction added to our day. Our only real issues for the day were fixed with a few stitches. The party went along great - everyone was very impressed with the custom designed cupcakes! Teresa and Murray, thank you for inviting us to share in your love. It was an honor to photograph the both of you, your such a cute couple!



Here is the link to the sneak peak slideshow....Teresa & Murray

I am finished with retouching Candace and Ray's wedding. I will be getting the photos tomorrow and packaging everything up to go. I know Candace is VERY excited to recieve her pics.

I have the APEGGA scrapbook due this week so I am working on that full swing as well.

One last thing...Omari and I were counting them up and we have now booked 79 weddings since I opened my company!! That is sooo exciting. I have decided that I am going to give a very special bonus to our 100th booking. This couple who books will not know they are number 100 until the contract is signed - just so no one can cheat their way into this special. I have decided that I will be making the final 50% payment for them, whatever the size of their package!! I'm sure we're going to make one lucky couple very happy in the near future...only 21 more bookings to go...I'll keep everyone updated on the blog every few months about where we are at (but not when we're down to the final 5). Omari figures it will be happening at a booking sometime next year, I'm not sure so I will not give a prediction.

No comments: