Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pam & Todd...

Congratulations to this past weekends lovely couple. They are off on their honeymoon but I promised to put up a sneak peak slideshow for all of their friends and family to see. The little town of Millet is where we visited for the ceremony. We had a gorgeous day to work with and we ended off with a light shower (which is good luck on a wedding day)...this made for a variety of photo opps. Some of my favorites have been done in the rain. We did end up having to do a quick clean up on the train of the dress afterward because of tromping down a gravel road which ended up getting a bit muddy...thank goodness once again for my easy going bride - who didn't mind running to the washroom with me for a quick rinse after we were done!! I just love the couples I work with - so far everyone I have met has been so fabulous to photograph. Thank you Pam and Todd for including us in your wedding plans. It was an honor to be a part of your passion for one another! I look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

Here is the link for the slideshow - I have given up on figuring out how to put the show on this blog - Pam & Todd's Slideshow. Enjoy!!

P.S. there may be some free viewing software that you have to download to view the show.

No comments: