Thursday, September 27, 2007

Anita & Brad...


Last Saturday we had a wonderful time spending the day with Brad, Anita, family and friends. This couple is absolutely adorable and they have many people who love them. We had a ball documenting their day for them. Their wedding had us smiling all the way through from the comments at the ceremony from the pulpit to the friends showing off on the dance floor late in the evening. I was soo grateful for our answered prayers for nice weather. The girls found it a bit chilly but the sun was so much better than drizzly.Thank you both for including us in your day!

Omari has been updating our computer storage systems this week so my work has fallen a bit more behind. I do not have a slideshow up for this couple yet as I am still downloading their pics tonight! I did grab 3 pics that stood out right away from one of the cards to show here as I know there are people anxious to see some images. I have a very busy weekend ahead with a wedding here on Saturday and a wedding in Ontario on Sunday. I will not be back in town until pretty late Monday night. Sooo, if I get a chance I will try to put the show together before I head off but if I don't get that moment - it will be after I get back - 1st thing on my agenda :)



No comments: