Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The weekend...




On Saturday I attended one of my cousins wedding ceremony - I wasn't the "official" photographer but I still took a bunch of pics from the pew and stayed out of the way :) I don't have a model release so I won't download any images here but I must say that I am proud of the work I got even though I was in the stands LOL.

I had the opportunity to spend a bit of time on Sunday with Amy, Craig and their puppies. We did a great little e-session out on their friends acreage. There are way too many great pics to choose from - I am putting up 3 from the bunch that I like the best.

Yesterday I also met with a great couple that we booked for a wedding next year. To let everyone know for our contest info - that was wedding number 92!
Also for anyone considering us for next year's weddings we are about half booked for the summer already. 2008 couples just seem to be on that ball and getting their decisions made quick. There is only one open Saturday in August left now.
Family portrait season has also begun - give me a call if you're interested in catching the good weather before it is gone. I believe fall is coming up on us pretty quick if you're linked to me in facebook, I will be sending out a special to my "friends".
Tomorrow I will be doing some "belly" shots with a past portrait couple as they are expecting their 2nd child. I am very excited to try out some ideas that I have floating around in my head...I hope they will sign a model release so I can share them online.

No comments: