Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cathy & Glen...

Awhile ago Cathy and Glen were married. She wore a fabulous red dress and I was a little sad that she wasn't comfortable with the model release idea cause I knew that she would look soo great. Well after picking up their images the couple decided that they were OK being on the blog so here are 2 of my favorite pics as well as a link to their slideshow - Cathy and Glen's Slideshow.

They had a super hot day and it was tough to keep going with the pics but they trouped through and we got some great memories for them. The asian theme that Cathy chose was very pretty and the red dress was the most unique idea that I have seen for a bride yet. Cathy and Glen thank you so much for having us photograph your wedding day it was a pleasure meeting you, your family and friends. We wish you alot of love! I do look forward to seeing you again for family pics :)




The update: We haven't moved on the retouching line up really - Louie and Anne have alot of pics in their package and it is taking me a little while to get through them so please bear with me.

I have been keeping quite busy with family pics and engagement shoots. With all the nice weather the season has lasted longer than usual. With lack of model releases though I don't post their images online - I must remember to ask everyone to sign them when they come to pick their pics cause there's been some really cute families.

This past weekend's wedding went really well. They had a wedding day that focused around the kids and it was alot of fun. They also decided to forgo the model release due to the amount of children around but I will leave you with this cute frog pic that I just love...it was a bit of a tough shot cause the little critters didn't like to sit still!

No comments: