Friday, November 09, 2007

Seeing Sydney



Last year we met Chrysten & Ken when we were invited to photograph their wedding. This year I got to meet thier brand new daughter Sydney. She is such a doll! What a great baby she was for getting her photographs. I just couldn't stop touching her cute little fingers and toes so of course I had to photograph them :) Funny cause she kept grabbing hold of my finger but we had a tough time getting her to hold onto her Mommy's. Thank you Chrysten for letting me see Sydney - it was a joy to take her pics! You make a great Mom.





Now - an update on our wedding retouching -

Diane & Adam - ready for pick up

Cathy & Glen - ready for pick up

Jamie & Mac - ready for pick up

Heather & Travis - in the lab (book at the printers too)

Louis & Anne - In Progress

Jeannette & Rob - Waiting

Teresa & Osman - Waiting

Holly & Ryan - Waiting

Antonia & Kenton - Waiting

Anita & Brad - Waiting

Thank you once again to everyone and their patience. I look forward to seeing those who's orders are ready for pick up.

No comments: