Sunday, March 16, 2008

fun in the sun!



Last week I was lucky enough to be in Varadero, Cuba. The weather was fantastic for 5 out of the 7 days I was there. I totally enjoyed the white sand beach at Melia Las Antillas where I stayed. You can read my review of the hotel on Trip Advisor if they ever get around to posting the info...


This trip wasn't all R&R though - I did do a little work while I was there. I photographed a fashion shoot as well as a portrait session. I have the model release for the portrait session so I am excited to show a couple of their great pics here. Of course we did some sunset shots - I couldn't get enough of the beauty in the rays :) Here are a few of my favorite shots with Sonia and Olivier - they are such a cute couple it really wasn't hard to work with them in this fantastic setting. Thank you for your time guys it was a pleasure doing your first "formal" photos together!






Aren't they soo hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are really quite photogenic! Good work Trina :)