Sunday, September 21, 2008

Joy - Walking with the White Family

This past week has been busy with family portraits as the leaves have changed color and we had some fantastic weather. I had the opportunity to meet up with a sister of one of my past brides and do a family session at Hawrelak Park. It was a beautiful day for a walk around the lake and the 2 boys had a great time checking out all the ducks and birds. Another adorable family to add to my collection :) I so love watching families grow!

Thank you guys for inviting me to take photos of your family. It was a pleasure...with such cute boys I know you will enjoy your images.





1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

I (heart) autumn photos. Something about the trees getting nekkid that makes me want to hang out with my family lots - and these pictures are SO what I am talking about!