Thursday, October 23, 2008

Excitement - Wendy & Ryan

We are now on a little break from weddings - well photographing them anyway - still alot of retouching and album designing to do :) Our final wedding for the season is on new years eve and should be alot of fun!

So this past weekend we still pulled out the equipment and met up with Wendy & Ryan. They are a very sweet couple whom are getting married next year. We took a walk through the Millcreek Ravine and did some engagement photos with them. They brought along their canine kid so we made sure to include her in some pics too.
Can't wait to meet up with you guys to go through your images - I know you are going to love them! Everytime I thought I found my favorite I saw another one...
I could tell I would love this pic when I was taking it - I love the repetition of the angle with their holding hands and the beam.

Another cool shot from Omari - love how he focused on the foreground and the couple is just blurry off in the distance.



Can you see their baby poking around in behind them?


The rim lighting in this shot is so great - as soon as I saw it I wanted to capture it!

3 comments:

Hanaumi Photography said...

I like the lighting on that last one...nice work!

Hope Walls said...

Love fall lighting - gorgeous!!! Congrats on your engagement, Wendy and Ryan. (Where's the canine kids, though!?)

Anonymous said...

Really nice!Keep up the great work!!