Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Joy - Special times with the Schendel Family

Last week I was able to meet up with the Schendel family. I had photographed their family farm a few year ago. Their parents were selling and the kids wanted them to have some great memories of it. We also did some family photos. So it was neat to meet up with them again - meet their newest member and see how big their oldest has gotten. These little girls are active. They didn't want to sit still so we just did our best to keep everyone doing something...whether it was digging in the sand or climbing or sliding...we had alot of fun creating some great photos. I have decided that being swung in the air while walking is a 3 year old's favorite thing as the last few 3 year olds I have shot wanted to do it again and again :)


I love this pic with their oldest smooshing her Daddy's face. Eventually she will learn to be more gentle...

See she is loving the swinging!

Going down the slide together - it was a tight squeeze but the kids loved it.

Climbing the monkey bars - this was trickiest for the parents. I'm so glad nobody fell!

Thank you for calling me to do your family photos. It was such a pleasure to see you again and meet your youngest. Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

D-Trac Construction Inc. said...

Great shots. Love the color and sharpness!