Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Keeping On...


I have finished up retouching Marisa and Glen's wedding. They had a fun little ceremony at Fort Edmonton Park. I spent some time with Marisa before the ceremony as she was getting ready, I think my favorite shot is when her bridesmaid was doing up Marisa's dress at the same time Marisa was helping her Dad with his tie. I was told about a cute little flowergirl that is as cute as Shirley Temple. I had my doubts until I worked with her and, oh my, is she ever. Not only did she have the cute little curly locks and sweetheart face but she had the witty little personality as well. She was sure a fun addition to our bridal party. Congratulations Marisa and Glen, I wish you much happiness in your future together!

The photos with Santa taken for OEM are up for printing next and then it is on to Camille and Shawn's wedding....

I also need to fit in some retouching of portraits I did for Kiernan and Julian. We had some fun at the U of A putting together some cute couple's shots for Christmas. I'm so glad that the weather has warmed up a bit.

I am so happy to say that I finished up Michelle and Steve's wedding scrapbook. It turned out great! I have also sent out Krysten and Ken's storybook to the printer. Last night I did a bunch of work on the bridal fantasy flier so I hope to finish that today and get it in to the printers tomorrow.

No comments: