Thursday, December 07, 2006

Next...


So I have finished retouching Jen and Rob's wedding and will get it off to the printer asap. They had such a beautiful day for a wedding. We took the pics at Borden Park and I just love the colors that we got. Jen and Rob were an easy-going couple to work with and it was really nice to get to know the both of them. We wish you a great future together.

I had a few technical difficulties with Carla and Phil's photos so I am still getting their album together. There is just one photo I need to get a new print of and then it will be ready for pick up.
I have the Top Co pics ready to go as well. Yes, I have been busy. Along with the two digital albums which now just need covers designed then they will be ready to send to the printer. Lastly the custom scrapbook for Michelle and Steve is 3/4 done...it is taking me longer than I thought...but it is turning out really lovely. I need to sit down and finish it up before Christmas!!

Next to the computer for retouching is Marisa and Glen...

Tomorrow I will be taking advantage of the warm break we have in the weather to do a photo shoot with a couple at the U of A.
Saturday will be taken up with more Santa Claus photos but this time with the kids from OEM. There are so many of them that we are holding the party in two sessions - first the younger ones then the older ones. I'm sure that will be alot of fun :)

I was just realizing the other day that I need to start to get the fliers ready to go to the printer for Bridal Fantasy in January...if I wait too long I won't have anything to hand out!

Tis the season to be busy, faa laa laa laa laaaaa

No comments: