Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Carla and Phil

Carla and Phil have their photos retouched and ready to go to the printer tomorrow. They had Julie photographing their wedding on the same cold rainy/snowy day that I did with Jen and Richard this summer. They got some photos inside the church and braved the weather for a few really cute outdoor photos. What fun they had at the reception with a traditional money dance! Thank you for having us participate is such special memories. I enjoyed working with your photos to make them the best they can be. I know that you will enjoy your wedding album for years to come.


Next on the retouching list is Jen and Rob. With shooting 33 weddings this past year, can you believe there are still brides that haven't come in to choose their photos yet? I hate to wait personally, I don't know how they do it. I glance through the photos the day after shooting for the most part to find my favorites...see no patience here LOL...

We had fun shooting the Santa photos for Top Co on the weekend. Let's Play had a nice little set up for our photos, I've shot this assignment before and the people at Let's Play always do a great job helping to coordinate the party. Of course much of the planning is done by Top Co's Executive Assistant and she does alot of extras - like picking out wonderful gifts for Santa to pass out to the kids. This is no little feat with 80 kids involved, some of the gifts were as big as the children trying to lug them away!! Now I need to transfer those kids pictures into the custom designed Christmas frames we created for printing.

Before that though, I need to finish retouching Niyi's Grad photos...

No comments: