Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Changes

I have finally got my accountant to help me clean up my finances and review my company with me. What a chore that was!! It is such a relief knowing that it is all into quickbooks properly though. After alot of consideration I have discovered that I will need to raise some of my pricing as of Jan 1, 2007. I have finally come to the point where this company pays all it's bills but I personally have yet to be paid :( This will hopefully change in the new year.
Another change is that Julie has decided not to take on any more weddings. She will finish out the ones we have booked for her and then I will be flying solo once again...with help from my wonderful assistant of course. So what does that mean for you? Because I only book one wedding a day, you will want to book early. Days will fill up quickly without the second photographer option. There are still plenty of free weekends for next summer available but I also do have 8 weddings already slotted in...just something to keep in mind if you are in the consideration process still.
I have gotten Michelle's family portraits into the printers and now I am 1/4 of the way through retouching Lane and Ronny's wedding.

No comments: