Sunday, November 12, 2006

Marilyn & Aaron


I have their wedding retouched and am sending it into the lab. I really enjoyed meeting these two, they were fun to work with and such a sweet couple. They got married at Fort Edmonton Park this summer in a small ceremony and we had a good time with their photos. Although we did most of the family photos before the ceremony I always prefer to save the couple's shots until afterward because the stress of the impending ceremony ALWAYS seems to show the on the brides face and it is soo hard to get the loving, fun shots that are so adored. The sense of relief after the ceremony is really felt and there is no longer the care of messing up the make-up during a kiss, getting the dress dirty, etc. It is all open for fun and love after that :)
I haven't heard back from the lab about being able to pick up Samantha & Matthew's pics so I will call them on Monday to see what is up.
Next up is Michelle's family photos then onto Lane and Ronny's wedding.

On Friday I had the Church on 99 crop. I love having the 6 hours of time to focus on scrapbooking with no kids to interupt. I am currently working on Michelle's wedding book and I think I'm about half way through at this point. It is turning out really well with her purple and butterfly theme. I'm trying not to make it too girly for the sake of her husband but am definitely keeping her focus in mind. We had a good group of ladies come and join me at the crop with just a few no shows. Next workshop is Friday December 15.

No comments: