Monday, November 06, 2006

Samantha & Matthew

Yeah, another wedding done!! Samantha and Matthew's wedding will be put into the lab tomorrow. They had a nice, simple ceremony at Hawerlak Park and Julie was their photographer. They got some really great shots, what a cute couple they make.

I am soo happy to say that Amanda's storybook came in tonight, so now her package is complete and ready to go. I am soo impressed with how this book turned out, it looks better in person that it did when I created it on the computer, and I thought it looked great then...I can't wait to give it to her! Also in the same shipment was Melissa and Colin's guest/gift sign in book, that also looks fantastic. I love looking at these books and I'm sure that their friends and family will too.

So up next is Marilyn & Aaron...only 8 more weddings in the line up right now...

Thanks for your patience to all my brides and grooms who may be currently waiting for your package! With all these weddings in cue, plus a brag book, a storybook and a handmade scrapbook waiting to be completed, I feel really busy! Don't want to rush any of the packages along though cause I always like to work on each one like it was my own wedding - making each picture look as best as it can. My Dh keeps telling me that I need to get faster but I think I am just too picky to go any faster! I'm sure you all appreciate my thoroughness (otherwise you probably wouldn't have hired me, LOL)

No comments: