Thursday, August 16, 2007

Holly and Ryan





Yep, it was a busy weekend! Holly and Ryan also had their e-session on Sunday. The pics turned out better than I even imagined! There are soo many that it is very difficult narrowing down a couple to put on the blog :) This seems to be a common problem of mine. But no I won't start taking less pictures! I loved being able to incorporate Ryan's motorbike in this shoot. I have had past couples tease me with the idea of bringing thier bikes but I haven't had the opportunity to work with one before this. I had so many ideas floating in my head before this shoot that I had to write a bunch down. We were out at just the right time to catch the sunset as well. The shot we caught of them kissing is one of my new favorites. The wedding this fall I'm sure will be a blast, we look forward to attending. Now - to put together their guest book - thank goodness that they have come to help choose their favorites.

No comments: