Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Magdiel & Scott


Last Saturday we spent the day with a very sweet couple celebrating their love for eachother. Of course there are always a few bumps on the road but I thought the day went quite well for them. The weather didn't cooperate but luckily the hotel did as well as West Edmonton Mall. We had alot of fun with this bridal party as we pranced through the mall and gained a pretty large audience while we proceeded to the ship to do a photo shoot. Our party paid the passerbys no mind and did well with our fun group shots without alot of self conciousness. After we hit the mall we had to break for lunch as most everyone had not eaten before our early ceremony. I had to admit I was hungry as well so the Wendy's break was nice. Of course Omari and I sat with our cameras on hand and there is a shot I put into the slideshow :) Then we headed back to the hotel and proceeded to do a few more intimate shots with Magdiel and Scott. After a very delicious dinner and a few quirky gifts, the party got going and we got some great dancing shots (to be seen in the slideshow). I must say that this is the one wedding that I noticed ALOT of love at. There is always much love between our couples and alot of times it is noticiable with some of the immediate family but at this particular wedding I witnessed almost every couple holding hands, hugging and caressing eachother. The kissing game helped I'm sure but whether they were together for 33 years or just dating, the love in this group was very obvious. Thank you for including us in your special day guys! It was a pleasure.

I have a few e-sessions to do later this week and I'm really looking forward to the motorbike pics with Holly and Ryan. I'm still plugging away at Diane and Adam's retouching, hopefully I will have it in to the lab by the end of this week. Next on the list is Teresa and Murray.

No comments: