Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jeannett & Rob

This past Saturday we got to spend some time with Jeannett and Rob. They were a very sweet couple that just wanted to have some fun with their pics. We were lucky that it stormed in the morning before the ceremony and then it just started to drizzle again as we finished up outside with our shoot. Romance was on the back burner and the shots were made fun by Jeannett every time. I enjoyed documenting their twists on our typical shoot :) I did of course HAVE to get them kissing - I am all about the kissing! You just can't get away from that with me. I loved the blue sash on Jeannett's dress that reminded me of Cinderella. Thank you so much for sharing some time with us on your special day. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. I wish you many, many fun-filled years ahead.
Here is the link to their slideshow. Jeannett and Rob's Slideshow.
I'm behind so I will just put up the slideshow for these guys - forgive me for not posting a few of my favorite pics, you'll just have to watch the show to catch them.

No comments: