Monday, January 21, 2008

Bridal Fantasy....

Wow, Thanks to all the wonderful couples who stopped by our booth on Sunday. I have enjoyed talking with a few of you who have already called today and look forward to meeting even more couples in the near future. Sorry to some, who I know were upset when they found out that we are booked for their date. We are definitely now booking into 2009 and the summer of 2008 has very few Saturday dates left. Call to check your date availability soon. This was Omari's first year joining us at the booth to hand out our fliers - he was amazed, as was I, with how many brides told us that they have checked out our site already. Thanks for taking the time to browse our work and give us all the fantastic comments, our heads "swelled" just a bit ;)

My Sister-In law Shauna did a fantastic job helping us out again. I always owe her a huge Thank You by the end of the day. She took this pic of Omari and I at our booth. Thanks again Sis!
And the winner is.....Marzena M.
Out of the 250 people who entered to win our basket of scrapbook supplies my son Khaalid pulled out her name. Congratulations!



There were alot of unique booths at the show this year. Among them stood out a fantastic carriage that I haven't seen before. Check out http://www.horsesence.ca/ to see this amazing way to get around on your wedding day - you get to be Cinderella for real! I look forward to one of my brides using them. Nope there is no compensation for this plug - I just loved it soo much I had to pass the info along.


This is a busy week with a few photo shoots, client meetings and yep still some retouching to do. I will try to get some more of those Florida pics online when I get a chance. Thanks again for taking the time to stop in and read my chatter!!

No comments: