Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hanging out with Hannah

What a great smile!

I had the wonderful opportunity to visit with another brand new soul this morning. She's only 3 months old and her family is soo in love with her, it is easy to see why. It's cold outside so we stayed toasty inside to get a few fun shots. I have photographed this family before so today was Hannah's special day but of course her big brother wanted to get in on the action too:) Of course who am I to say no - they are soo cute together! Bonnie and Wade will be test driving my new client proofing site so that is a bit exciting too as they have so many great shots to choose from.
....Bonnie, I hope I spelt her name right - I never actually asked you how to spell it....

Not sure if she wants to hold hands.
Checking eachother out.

Such cute little toes!!





No comments: