Monday, April 21, 2008

Denver TriCoast Workshop

Wow - it has already been a week since I was in Denver but it feels like it was just yesterday I got back home. Life truly gets faster and faster with age!
So the trip was great and the workshop was awesome. I really enjoyed meeting everyone from Tanja who hosted to Suzy, Mike and Jordan from TriCoast and all the others inbetween :) I will admit that I'm still a bit disappointed I didn't get to see Suzy dance on the bar at Coyote Ugly! Next time girl and no I'm not joining you.......
I had a great stay at the Drury Inn in Denver and would recommend it to anyone traveling that way. It was easy to find with easy access to the freeway and the feed you in the morning and evening for free. The beds were comfy too which makes it high on my list.
I was even able to experiment with some of the new lighting techniques I learnt a bit this weekend with a couple that got married. Unfortunately I don't have a model release from them. I do however have permission to post the images from the workshop - we had 3 models to work with one day and then we were shooting eachother and Suzy the next. The workshop ran 3 days and we had fantastic weather for the first 2 days. The third day got cold and ended up snowing-people kept trying to blame me for bringing the snow along with me LOL good thing we were doing classroom work that day. So here are my favorite images...

This shot was fun to take cause we kept dodging traffic to get it, ahhhh the excitement of it all!This girl was such a cutie and her look changed alot just by changing her hair style.This model knew how to work the camera - there were alot of great poses she gave us.She did the serious attitude well :)This model had some amazing blue eyes - I would need to paint them in here to do here justice!It was pretty hot out and we were all getting tired and sunburnt but she stayed out there with us even when others were going indoors.Mike and Suzy - their steamy!




Working it for the camera - Suzy made a great model. (no liquifying will be involved in this photo - Suzy is Hot LOL)

Last but not least this is a pic I took of Jerry another attendee. I love this photo.

No comments: