Friday, April 11, 2008

Additions - On the way...



Yesterday I spent some time with Jamie chatting about babies, labour and all that fun birthing stuff. Meanwhile we did a great little shoot to show off her round belly before her daughter makes her grand entrance into the world. Jamie is one of those women that make you totally want to be pregnant - she's all cute and thin except for a round ball out front. I had a great time creating some fabulous images with her. She photographs soo well. Thanks for hanging out with me Jamie! I can't wait to meet your little bundle. I'm so excited to do some newborn pics with you and Mac :)





This weekend I'm off to Denver,CO to attend a photography lighting workshop. I am sure I will have some fun images to share when I get back next week...

No comments: