Thursday, April 03, 2008

Family Portraits

I love the whole Micheal Jordon tongue hanging out look! Now Sydney's trademark.

The other day I was invited to do a photo session with Chrysten and Ken. This session was to mark Sydney's 6 months with them. She is sure growing and getting sooo active. I am honored that you guys have chosen to include me in these special moments :) It was also pretty cool because usually I do portraits and engagements on my own but it just so happened that Omari is on spring break right now and had some time to come with me on the shoot. I love shooting with Omari - good thing I married him! It was nice to have someone extra to help distract the little one - she was sooo wiped that she ended up falling asleep before we even left. That was extra cool though cause those sleeping pics are among my favorites. I hope you guys like using the new proofing site - I know it is a different path than what we have used before with your sessions - let me know if there are any issues understanding how it all works. Thanks again for letting me into your lives, as always it was such a pleasure spending time with you.



Sydney is so adorable.

Chrysten is such a patient Mom.

I love watching families grow! You guys look so great.

No comments: