Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Joy - Tinga Family

2 Parents + 4 Gorgeous Kids + Lots of Energy = Alot of Great Photos!!

This past Sunday I met up with the Tinga family at the lake in St. Albert. How they do such a great job raising 4 kids is soo beyond me - I get wiped out daily managing my 2 :) These 4 youngsters are all under the age of 10 and very active. They were such fun to photograph cause they are all soo cute! OK the parents were cute too... We had some fun climbing fences, picnic tables and stairs. We threw rocks, bottle caps and even a ball. Finally we dipped our toes in the water before we left - definitely not water to swim in though - in my opinion. It was hot out so the toe dipping felt really great. Thanks for including me on your outing guys, I had alot of fun with all of you and really enjoyed meeting your family.



No comments: