Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And the winner is...

Congratulations to Chantal Hamann of Edmonton who is the winner of the basket of scrapbook supplies from our draw at Bridal Fantasy.
We had a great show and the canvas creations were a big hit. I look forward to meeting with many of the couples that we met on Sunday (I've had 6 inquires and a meeting and 2 more meetings today already!!)
I have attached pics of the canvas' below and will hopefully get them along with some pricing onto the main website later this week or early next week. The canvas' were created using photos from wedding that were done this past summer (2006). One of the couples (Kim and J.F.) still hasn't come in to pick their package yet - I love their sepia shots on the tracks! Ruby and Mike are the stars in the B&W and Jennifer is the bride used in "Beautiful".



I have just gotten Joselyn and Greg's photos into the labs today. Joselyn and Greg were a very sweet, quiet couple. I really enjoyed working with them as they were quite open to many of the ideas I had...sitting on a bench outside the hotel even though it was pretty cold, hanging out on the balcony...the shots are great and I'm sure all the kissing kept them pretty warm :) good thing I generally shoot pretty quickly. We did alot of warm shots too - inside the hotel and wandering around the citadel. I wish you both a great life together.

Next up for retouching is Steven and Tina.

No comments: