Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Almost


Finished is the retouching for Chrysten and Ken's wedding. They had a fun wedding that we spent the whole day at right from the girls getting their hair done at a salon in St.Albert to the very end that evening. It was a pleasure to meet their family and friends and they ended up with a great album to show. I am waiting for their storybook to arrive from the printers but I should have their photos back from the photofinishers by the end of the week. Chrysten and Ken have a few fun stories to tell about their wedding including the ongoing mic issues...wonder if that is a small reminder to keep the lines of communication open...near the end of the reception we were entertained by a few acrobatic friends...I have to include a small pic to share cause they were half good...Ken was always adding a few "fun" poses into the mix during our afternoon so the variety in their package is neat to look at. I know that they will have a good time in their life together. Much love to the both of you!


Next up is Ruby and Mike.

I have also finished retouching the two portrait sessions as well so now I am down to 3 weddings... almost near the end of the batch...I will work hard this week with the goal to get them done before next week. We have a wedding coming up on Friday, it is just a small ceremony but I know that we will get some great pics as the bride and I have discussed a bunch of ideas already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Choosing the right photographer was a difficult task when planning our wedding. Not really knowing until it would be too late if we picked the wrong photographer, we chose a person we believed was honest, experienced, trust-worthy, and dependable. Upon meeting Trina, my wife and I knew within 20 minuets we found someone we could take a chance on with our memories.

Trina was professional, unobtrusive, thoughtful, and demonstrated an eye for scenery. Her experience and passion shined through in her preparedness for events and timing for pictures.

The pictures turned out better than I had hoped, and after meeting Trina I’m glad she was there to share and contribute to the most memorable day of my life.

Thank you Trina you wont be forgotten,

K. Jennings
St Albert