Friday, January 19, 2007

busy

It has been a very busy week.
First off I would like to thank the 8 wonderful ladies that joined me for scrapbooking last weekend. It was a nice break to finally be able to work on my family albums.
I have 2 weddings that have recently joined into the retouching line-up so I have been plugging along with that.
As well I have been prepping for Bridal Fantasy that happens this Sunday. I decided to add something a little different this year and so the unveiling of the "canvas wall art" will be there. I will add some pics of these creations onto the site next week. I had a wonderful time designing and putting them together - I am quite proud of how they have turned out.
If you happen to be going by my booth at Bridal Fantasy make sure you stop in and say "Hi".

No comments: