Monday, January 08, 2007

One left!!


Tanya and Mike's wedding is into the printers. They had a nice little ceremony out at Hastings Lake. Julie was the photographer for this wedding. This is a very sweet couple that have told me of their plans to expand their family in the near future. Best of luck to your family, it was a pleasure to work with the two of you.

Last on the retouching list for now is Mina and Kingsley...so far I have gone through my files and there are still 3 couples who haven't gotten around to picking their photos for their packages. I have contacted each of them and they are on the job.

The wedding on Friday was quite lovely. We enjoyed photographing Joselyn & Greg at the Union Bank Inn and then wandering around the Citadel getting our couples shots. Here are a couple of the pics that I like from the wedding, they have so many good ones...

No comments: