Monday, May 14, 2007

Candace and Raymond...

What a wonderful weekend. I was very happy for the nice weather!



Candace and Raymond were married this past Saturday in a beautiful little ceremony out on a farm. They kept it special by getting married on a giant rock. The luncheon afterward put us a little behind schedule but we had fun creating some wonderful photos! The party was great and the Aunties in the crowd really could dance up a storm. I thank the both of you for sharing your love with us and including us in your special day. It was an honor to work with the both of you! They are sooo excited to see their photos (Candace is a scrapbooker too :) ) that we are meeting tomorrow to go through the pics.

I have put a few of my favorites here for you to see. I also have made a little slideshow with a bunch more.... Candace and Raymond ... again, you may need to download some free software from photodex to view the show...

No comments: