Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Friday

I am running my last scrapbook workshop tonight. It is a bittersweet occasion as the decision to let it go was hard to make. I will never let go of scrapbooking - be sure of that! Just the task of running the workshop (aka crop). After 3 years I am getting tired of persuing people to join in. I had started with the hope that a group of people would come together naturally but this never seemed to take place. The Church on 99 crop has been a great place to get some work done in a friendly atmosphere and I have always enjoyed meeting the people (men and women) that have attended. I do look forward to attending other scrapbook events run by other people in the future - probably after wedding season at this point.
I am praying for a beautiful day tomorrow as we have a country wedding to photograph. I am looking forward to romping down a dirt road and finding a field to frolick in :) weather permitting of course. This is Alberta so you just never know how it will be!
Kim and Geoff stopped in last night and viewed their photos. It was a pleasure meeting with them again. I will get at the retouching soon for that event.
It is that time again and I am currently working on the APPEGA presidents scrapbook. This is a fun task that I have taken on for the past 2 years. I enjoy putting their year in presidency into a scrapbook - each one a bit different from the others.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: