Monday, May 21, 2007

Rosangela and Gerhard


Another beautiful wedding. Rosangela and Gerhard had a intimate ceremony with family and a few friends at their home. As I always say, every wedding has it's own story. Sometimes funny, sometimes not, or rather isn't funny at the time and you may laugh about it years later as you remember :) Well, they only had one little mishap that I knew of - we were missing the marriage certificate - made it a little stressful for a bit but luckily our couple was easy going enough to shrug it off and go on with our photos. With everyone involved agreeing to get together and do the signing when it was possible, we continued on. I sure hope they found it when they got back to their search later. We had a wonderful time documenting their passion for one another at the Citadel Theatre. Thank you so much for including us in your day. I'm sure you will have an excellent honeymoon! One day I will get to Egypt too!


Here is a sneek peak of your wedding photos... Rosangela & Gerhard.


It was a nice relaxing long weekend. We spent alot of time at home just hanging out with our boys at home. Although I didn't seem to get alot done, except going through the wedding photos and creating the slideshow...well some laundry too...

Next weekend we don't have a wedding on the books, but we will be getting together with my family to celebrate "family day". A little party we do yearly with my parents to celebrate their wedding anniversary - although it isn't usually on the right day.

No comments: