Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Scrapbooking

I had a great National Scrapbook Day on Saturday with 6 new and old friends. Our lovely hostess didn't even realize that she had planned this little get together on a significant day! Here I thought that is why she did. It was a chuckle for all of us.
I finished up a display scrapbook that I was working on, so I felt quite accomplished. There was some great food (it was potluck), great company and great ideas going around. We got totally chocolated out with the chocolate fountain one lady brought, YUM! I look forward to next year....
I am hosting my last scrapbook workshop this Friday. If you'd like to join us at the Church on 99 please give me a quick email at contact@creationsphoto.com. The crop runs from 6pm to midnight with no cost just a request to bring a snack to share. I always bring some pop and bottled water to share.
We will be shooting another wedding on Saturday. I look forward to doing a few country shots with this one. I'll make sure I post some of my favorite wedding photos next week.

No comments: