Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kim & Geoff


We had a wonderful time participating at Kim and Geoff's wedding. It was a little bit of de'ja vu for Kim's family when the JP was a bit late - and we are taking that as a good sign. The wind kept us from doing alot of outdoor shots. Thankfuly the Jubilee was kind enough to extend our time as we ran a little late. I am sure this is one of the quietest groups I have ever met! Well we found some ways to work with them and got a little more formal with the posing and it all seemed to turn out great. Kim and Geoff, thank you for including us in your day!

I've posted a couple of my favorite pics from the day...as well I have a slideshow that I've put together with some of the day's highlights... follow this link - Kim & Geoff - ... I have got to figure out how to post the show right here on the blog...
.

No comments: