Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ready...

Alright after much work I believe the new site is about ready to go! Now I am switching up web hosts so that means that www.creationsphoto.com will be down for what I am hoping will be a short period of time. Please bear with me!! I'm going to wait until the last minute possible to do the switch and make sure everyone has what they need before I move anything so that all moves quickly. I will be placing the current html site at www.trinalewisphotography.com as soon as I hear back from the new host. There will be a link to both the new site and the current "old" site on a splash page that you will hit first. This is very exciting! I will keep everyone posted and I am really praying for a smooth transition.

While I was into the web names I had to buy out www.trinalewis.com and www.trinalewisphoto.com ;) they are going to all point toward creationsphoto of course but I just didn't want some other Trina Lewis getting them before I did....there are more of me out there you know....I was really surprised to find that there are some really well known Trina Lewis' and there is even a scrapbooker that has been on TV too! Nearly floored my DH when he heard a comment that Trina Lewis would be coming up soon with some new scrapbook techniques on the TV one day. He called me and asked if I have some secret life that he didn't know about - of course the woman didn't look anything at all like me but it was good for a laugh. I have come across a Trina Lewis in the US who is also the same age as I am - how freaky is that. I was totally wanting to purchase lewisphoto and lewisphotography but of course those ones are already taken - all this info is, of course, just for fun -

Have a great day!

No comments: