Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Coming Soon...

I am working on a new website - it will be a flash site and I'm very excited to have it up and running. I will keep the current website for those on dial-up so there will be options for all. The new site has a completely different look than the one I am using now so I am anxious for some feedback on it. Let me know what you think when it goes live OK? Hopefully I will get it up and running soon - it is just soo much time to resize and input all those pictures :) but I know it will be worth the look for sure!
I want to thank the 10 ladies who came out on Friday night to join me for a few hours of scrapbooking. We had alot of newbies and it was fun to meet them. I look forward to next month's gathering which will be the last of the season as well.
Coming up soon is another wedding - next weekend - not this upcoming one. I'm excited as it feels like it has been awhile since I've been in the groove. I'm sure we will have a great time capturing those memories. In the mean time I have been booking weddings with 2008 brides already. Wow these ladies are on the ball! I am very impressed with how organized the majority of them are already.
I am also in the process of adding a slide show component to my business and I hope to get some of the shows up on the blog for you to check out as well....possibly the new way to view some samples from the current weddings....

No comments: