Thursday, April 26, 2007

Coming Up...

This weekend we are off to shoot a wedding and I am so happy that we have some good weather predictions...of course this couple picked a good backup indoor venue as well so we may just have to do a bit of both :)
I am looking forward to putting some new images on the blog - so if you check back next week there should be some here.
We have been busy meeting and booking both 2007 and 2008 couples! What a blessing it is to meet such wonderful couples and to get to be involved in one of their most cherished days. I am so honored when we are chosen as the photographers. I do look forward to a bunch of engagement shoots this spring and summer as well, with alot of variety - from the ice rink to the farm. I am excited about each and every one! I guess I am just a sucker for romance.

No comments: