Friday, April 06, 2007

My Space Site is gone...

I have contacted MySpace 3 times in regards to my site that has beenwithdrawn. I am very disappointed that this has happened and I haveno idea why it was taken down. I got a standard letter but I don'tsee any of the violations as ones that I have done on myspace. It is very frustrating that the letter also says that the account is nonretrievable as well. I am very relieved that I have a blog going here at blogger.com and have duplicated most of the files to both myspaceand blogger. All has not been lost - thankfully I didn't rely on myspace as my main source for blogging!! Beware to those out there that have a myspace account that it can be demolished at any time without warning and without reason! No one at myspace has replied to my concerns.I am sending this out to warn everyone else I know about this issue -hopefully someone at myspace will take some notice as well.

No comments: