Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy!!

On Facebook I have written that I wish there were 10 of me - and I really do. I'm getting behind because I am too picky with the retouching so I need to be apologizing to those couples that have been waiting patiently as their 8 week waiting period has come and crept by. I am consistently plugging away and my eyes are getting tired but I am loving every minute of it. Yes, I am weird but I do love my work! I love taking an already great image and tweaking it to make it just that much better. It is just taking this process through 100-300 images that is taking me soo long. I love putting together the album and taking one last look through and feeling satisfied that it is a job that is well done. Recently I had the lab I use redo the pics for one wedding that I just wasn't happy with the look of the prints. Yeah, I'm picky. I want to be happy with what I am giving out to all of you. I love knowing that there are great images in every wedding that we shoot - even if the day was not fabulous weather wise or stuff came up that pressed us for time. Pictures that I feel belong on the wall cause they are that good. My aim is to make sure every wedding has a minimum of one "WOW" image. One special image that you look at and say "WOW, is that really US?! We look like we belong in a magazine :)" Alot of times there are many of these but it is always my aim to make sure everyone has some. I don't want anyones wedding to be just like everyone elses. I want every client to walk away happy and satisfied with their package with great memories of fun and romance when we took their pics.


Alright enough chatter. It has been busy retouching but also shooting. The past few days I had the honor of meeting Steven and Crystal. Crystal is a friend of one of our wedding clients and she liked the images that we took and decided to give me a call for some of their own. They are an adorable couple that have been married for a short time but don't have alot of pics together. Well I don't know why not cause they are very cute and getting good images with them was pretty easy. I enjoyed our session and look forward to going through all the rest of the images with them. Here are a couple of my favorites...






This week I also was also able to shoot an e-session with Megan and Jordan. Their wedding is coming up in 2008. Another totally cute couple (yeah, I know I say that alot but it just seems that there is cuteness in everyone!) We had some fun tromping around finding fun spots to use and even tossing some leaves and getting wet. I am looking forward to the wedding - I know it is going to be a great day.




No comments: