Thursday, October 04, 2007

So Unique


Betty and Jeff were married last Sunday in Ontario. I left in the middle of the night on Saturday after I finished up the wedding we were shooting and headed to join them. Betty is my favorite Auntie and I knew that I had to be at this event.

Wagon Rides - Bubbles - Clowns - Magicians - Pinatas - Musicians - Exotic Birds - Balloons - Star Wars Characters and even Santa Claus - These are some of the things that were included in this special day.

Their names sound normal enough; Betty and Jeff - until you know that this is the day that BJ the Clown and Jeff the toy store owner were tying the knot! This day was filled with children, fun and laughter. Betty and Jeff are blessed with many wonderful foster children that they have taken care of through the years and they invited them back to celebrate this occasion with them. They are such a giving couple that I felt compelled - as did many other business owners and even strangers - to contribute my gifts to their event. They are not a couple that is rich in money but they are millionaires in love and it shows in everything that they do. Betty deemed this a rainbow wedding and even had a choir of children called the Betty Spagetti Choir sing the song "I can sing a rainbow". I have used this song along with IZ's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as I felt them soo appropriate for their slideshow. Here is the link - Betty & Jeff's Slideshow. Note Jeff taking pics of Betty coming up the aisle - he is soo cute. Thank you both for including me in your day it was a privledge to share it with you and I am grateful for the time you gave me at the end of the party to get my "romantic" shots :) I have never been to a wedding that was anything like yours and I doubt that I ever will again - as always Auntie you are soo unique and special!! I wish you both many rainbows and lots of laughter and sunshine in your future together.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina.I think what I had done wrong was when I went into the picture that had us as #4 of 11,I didn't start the slideshow there.I just clicked the arrows forwards/backwards (thinking that was the slideshow) and saw the other couples pictures.I did see the slideshow and I was very impressed,not to mention teary eyed.Your Aunt will be seeing it tomorrow for the first time and I'll be sure to have some tissues on hand.There are just so many terrific shots that you took,I can't wait to see what other ones are yet to come and the music really makes it.We really appreciate your wonderful gift to us.Thank you ever so much for your time,your very moving photo captures and the love that shows in your work.Keep up the passion with your work,because you've definitely have found your calling.Thank you again my new niece.Love Aunt Betty (I'm sure she'll want to add her own comments) & Uncle Jeff.