Thursday, October 04, 2007

Teresa & Osman


Last Saturday we spent a wonderful day with Teresa and Osman. I was soo thankful once again that my prayers were answered and we had another sunny day! It was a busy afternoon with 2 tea ceremonies, a trip out to the Devonian Gardens and a stop at the museum. The day went quite smoothly though and we got some fantastic images for them to remember the day. We were told that they wanted us to have their wedding as one of our memorable ones and they really made it onto the list when they requested getting their picture with both Omari and I. This is our first couple that actually wanted pics done with us :) Thank you to both of you as well as all your family and friends for making us feel so welcome. I am sure you have a great future ahead of you with alot of love and laughter.

And here is the sneak peek to their wedding pics...Teresa & Osman's Slideshow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for all those wonderful pictures of the couple! I love the slideshow!

Anonymous said...

Dear Trina and Omari:

Awesome slideshow! Tears through my eyes as I study through them.

I love you guys and I will make sure my friends never hear your organization ever, so that when I hire you for my wedding, mine will always be better then theirs!! (j/k)

Anyways, I am speechless when I go through these pictures, you two are awesome!! I hope Osman and Teresa's wedding day will forever be on your most favorite list!!

Hope to see you soon in many future encounters to come.

-Amadeus, the fat Groom's man.

Anonymous said...

crap Trina, I thought I screwed up the first comment.... pick the comment you like most and approve it, hahaha.
Anyways, love you both!